This day is unusual and usual than others because my day went like this:
- My door was pounded opened by my Mom just to wake me up (it’s 7:45 am) and make me go downstairs because there’s a snake in the backyard.
- After having a fit, I check the snake downstairs to find out if it’s big, (cause that’s what I’m imagining) turned out, it’s a skinny one, about 12 inches long and 1 inch thick, and isn’t doing anything.
- We left the snake alone because it’s not doing anything to harm us, and we ate our breakfast.
- After reading a few chapters of the book I’m currently reading. (It’s a re-read. it’s Beautiful bastard), I prepared my things.
- At 9:30 am I took a bath, and fixed my hair, put on makeup, and put my things in my bag as I get ready to meet up with one of my best friends in a mall close to my house.
- By 10 am, i said my good bye to my mom and took a 15 minute walk to the mall. My friend and I met at the mall by 10:45 and looked for : white belt and black blazer for her, and nothing in particular for me.
- By 11:30, we found the perfect things for her, and bought a bolero for me. Then we headed to the bookstore.
- We gift-wrapped our gift for our friend, the one I mentioned I would be meeting last Monday, because it’s her birthday tomorrow.
- By 12:15 we’re on our way to basketball court in a subdivision near us for a practice. I’m part of the cotillion tomorrow and we have a practice from 12-5 in the afternoon.
- After 5 hours of dancing and twirling and being a girl, We finally finished the dance.
- After that, I went to my favorite parlor, a few minutes away from my house, and got my nails painted for tomorrow’s debut.
- Now, at 10:15 pm, I am currently writing this, to give you the cliff notes version of my day. 🙂
That is all, good night!!! Enjoy the little things in life. 🙂